Web Design Resources
(email for info)
To read this page OFFLINE: (In your browser, in its formatted style...)
Save As or export as "source" format. Then "open file" within your browser software offline.
To PRINT this page from your browser:
We recommend an 80% reduction to easily fit standard 8.5 x 11" page width.
You tell us what you need. With our experience, we can help you...
- Help you get started in developing (or continuing) your own Web site
- Help you screen prospective web site developers to make sure you get what you need
- Educate you in basic Internet and Web information to make it easier for you to make business decisions
- Analyze and review electronic publishing systems
- Analyze and review electronic publishing workflows
- Recommend system enhancements and/or changes
- Organize your Mac-based systems
- Install and update your Mac-based systems
- Catalog your hardware and software systems
- Setup your new systems
- By being a "new set of eyes" to work closely with your staff to look in-depth at your systems and procedures (training, installations, policies)
- Research specific information for your systems
- Fulfill technical writing needs
- Get up-to-speed on the technology, jargon and the industry
- Help you plan trade shows and/or sessions for your trade show
- Help you locate speakers for seminars, and/or experts to help you with your special needs
- Help you locate prospective applicants for your staff
- Help you screen applicants for your staff positions
Have an idea? Contact us with your needs.